I am a highly enthusiastic Social Worker with the experience of working with people experiencing crisis or people who are socially excluded. I have provided support to enable service users to help themselves. I maintain professional relationships with service users, acting as a guide, advocate or as a critical friend. Unfortunately due to a stress related disorder I had to reduce my working hours and change my working environment, I would prefer to work on a one to one basis. I have also decided to bring my social skills into care and be more involved with the people I help.
B. S. in Nursing, Medical College, Lebanon
Languages known: Russian, French, Arabic
Mike Rehab Group, Stony Point, Cornwall
Clinical Social Worker
- Explored basic personality structures in abusive relationships, the mechanisms and symptoms of the specific adjustment problem and its underlying causes and consequences to the individual, couple, and family.
- Conducting clinical assessments of individuals, couples, and families.
- Discuss behavior responsibility, motivation and attitudes in achieving the redirected behavior.
Cornerstone Youth Services - Richmond, London
1996-1999: Youth Specialist
- Provided comprehensive follow-up services to youth clients who have exited the youth services program.
- Maintained program performance reports and completed other necessary reports.
- Recruited and provided orientation to youth services program participants.
- Provided comprehensive and intensive services to eligible youths to ensure retention and recovery through secondary education opportunities.
- Assisted in securing opportunities for youths who are not registered for specialized services.